Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Starting From Scratch

Starting From Scratch A.K.A.(Promoting An All Natural Product you LOVE through Design)

When I first joined Facebook, I was wary of the connections I would make with old High School chums. I think this is a common fear amoungst FBers. When I started aggressively promoting my Design Business through Facebook, I was pleasantly surprised to find that many people I used to know 20 to 30 years ago even wanted to use my services! Something about local peeps, I love it.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/edit/?id=311200933511#!/album.php?aid=157404&id=311200933511&ref=mf

So my first major client, is a woman of high standards. We worked together, via FB and email communication to come up with a really cool look for her new business. Her name is Monica Alberigi, and she makes homemade all natural bodybrew, or body scrub. She sent me a sample, the size of a large coffee can, and I am not kidding that thing was gone in one week. It was a wonderful product, and her generousity prompted my creativity to come up with several ideas for her. One of which upon we settled, and would love to share with you.



We will soon be developing a website for Monica's Bodybrew, and have taken some protophotos to guide our brainstorming sessions! Tell us through comments what you think, get in on the ground floor of a company that will explode smelling delicious.


I welcome and encourage input, ideas, suggestions, and positive and negative criticism  (Designer's have tough skin, like a great quality leather). Leave a comment or even better, join the blog and discuss !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment